|photo by cohdra|
- Pinwheel sandwiches---using flatbread and our favorite lunch meat and toppings.
- Meatball clouds --- using JoAnn's Italian bread dough, roll it out and place a cooked meatball in the center, and if you can have cheese, you can add that. Pinch the dough together and bake on a cookie sheet for 15-20 minutes. Serve with mariana sauce for dipping.
- Shrimp ring
- Black bean dip
- Martha Stewart's salsa-fresca
- Egg Rolls with Thai Chili dipping sauce
- Hot wings
- Mini bites on skewers: Fruit kabob's, Salad on a stick (lettuce, cherry tomato, red or green pepper, cucumber, broccoli, etc. and drizzle with Italian salad dressing), Chicken or shrimp kabob (marinated chicken or shrimp with Greek seasoning and olive oil and, onion, and green pepper. Grill on indoor grill.)
- Chocolate fondue---using our favorite chocolate and coconut milk. Skewer fruit, marshmallows, gf sponge cake ( I use Cybele Pascal's recipe).
|photo by gracey|