This recipe was easily adapted from a recipe that I found in my last month's issue of Taste of Home. They are yummy! I added honey though the original recipe called for none.
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- 1 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- Crush potato chips in a medium size bowl and set aside.
- In a microwave bowl melt the chocolate chips and the peanut butter together. Heat at 30 second intervals, and stir until the chips are melted and are smooth.
- Stir the honey into the peanut butter chocolate mixture.
- Pour chocolate mixture over the potato chips. Add dry roasted peanuts. Stir until everything is well coated.
- Using a spoon, drop mixture on a waxed paper covered cookie sheet.
- Place in the refrigerator until firm, about 2 to 3 hours.