This is a wonderful recipe that I tried from the GFCF recipes yahoo group. The recipe comes from Christel Church. She apparently even won an award for the recipe! I can see why, it is scrumptious on an Udi's bagel! Yum! Yum!
- 3 - 8 oz cans of coconut milk (2 chilled, one not)
- 1 tsp Authentic Foods Vanilla Powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp sugar
- In a bowl, empty the non-chilled can of coconut milk.
- Open the two chilled coconut milks, remove only the solid white coconut milk. Place into the bowl with the non-chilled can.
- Add the sugar, vanilla powder, and vanilla extract.
- Whip for 3 minutes
- After you have whipped it, you can use it as whipped cream or frosting.
- If you leave in the refrigerator for three days, it becomes cream cheese.
- You can freeze it, to make ice cream.