One of my favorite cookies, is the chocolate covered graham crackers that they sell at Walmart. It is a simple cookie. I am not sure why I haven't seen Kinnikinnick or Pamela's or some other GF manufacturer sell them. But they are easy enough to make and a no brainer.
- 1 box of Kinnikinnick Foods - S'moreables Graham Style Crackers
- 1 (10 oz) bag of Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tbsp oil
- Pour chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl.
- Add oil.
- Microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring each time until chocolate chips are melted.
- Dip graham crackers in the melted chocolate, being sure to coat each side.
- Place on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until chocolate is firm.
- The chocolate is thick. If it is too thick for your liking, stir in little more oil. I prefer a nice thick coating of chocolate because, well, I love chocolate, but also the cookie is a thick.
- After dipping each cracker, I spread the chocolate mixture evenly all around the cracker with my finger. (I know, not very proper, but your hands are messy anyway from the dipping.)